Thursday, November 15, 2007

Peek-A-Boo in the Woods


A Blessing for the Woods
by Michael S. Glaser

Before I leave, almost without noticing, before I cross the road and head toward what I have intentionally postponed—
Let me stop to say a blessing for these woods: for crows barking and squirrels scampering, for trees and fungus and multi-colored leaves,
for the way sunlight laces with shadows through each branch and leaf of tree, for these paths that take me in, for these paths that lead me out.
Autumn Apple Tree
by: Christopher
Twice a year we
Reap your
Everlasting harvest and
Enjoy it.

Wonderful Tree
by: Gabriella
Tree, Tree
Wonderful Tree,
I like You.

Tree Songs

by: Elliot

Tap - Tap says the woodpecker in the tree

Robins sing beautiful songs

Everyday, every night
Every bird tries to do their best to make the world bright.
Contemplating Trees
by: Susan
Tickling me as sunlight glits through your leaves and branches
Rewarding me with the fruits of your labor
Every season endured, yet continuing to grow strong
Elevating me to remember your creator and mine.

No comments: